Pesquisar este blog

















Valor e Retro-alimentação: contribuição para a vida profissional ou pessoal; compartilhar e disponibilizar informações.































































































































quinta-feira, julho 14, 2011

"the secret life of flowers"


"outside my door "

- Stevie Wonder - "come back as a flower" - Oh, as I wished you come back as a flower - I would take care of you as a flower, how I missed love!



"a seed´s star - a star is a seed" - musics and songs of Stevie Wonder..........
Journey of a Truthful Story.... everyday I am searching for this
"first garden" - the seed of a journey - it is just all about the story
of a trustful woman that wrote looking for a trustful heart inside a man -
a secret life of plants and flowers - many trees! - I can´t see the
finale if there is no beauty and pure feelings in life - as the secret life of plants, there is above the secrets -
- speak and hear the sounds - Stevie Wonder´s visions

Maria Lucia Zulzke, 14 July, 2011, in Brazil, S.Paulo - 13:17 hs in Brazil...

Nenhum comentário: